We’re looking for an outgoing and fun personal trainer to join our team.
Make sure you read and follow the instructions below to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running clients through our semi-private model, typically with 3-4 clients per sesion. Some 1 on 1 training may also be required.
- Coaching our clients through the various stages of underwhelm and overwhelm that are typical when working with personal training clients
- While programming and overall strategy will be handled by our head coach, you will be expected to be proficient in the big lifts (Squat, Benchpress + Deadlift) as well as being able to coach, cue and spot our clients through these lifts.
This is an in-gym, salary role – approximately 20 hrs per week. Contract will be casual or part time depending on the applicant.
As a result, you will NOT be required to:
- Bring your own clients to the gym when you start. We’re hiring because we’re already busy, we need help servicing our current amount of clients.
- Sell clients, or bring work into the gym. While we will expect you to re-sign and retain a % of clients (see below), your job will be training clients, not inbound sales, cold calls, or having to fill your own book of training sessions.
- Pay rent to work here. This is a salary role. We pay you train people, not the other way around.
You’ll know you’re doing a good job when:
- You achieve a 40% re-sign rate for the clients you train.
- You receive a 75% approval rating from our client feedback
- You enthusiastically show up and attend up-skilling events we pay for you to attend.
- You apply the lessons from these up-skilling events in your day-to-day work with clients.